All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a little-known but extremely influential aspect of the wine business - the politics behind it. This book explains how politics affects what we can buy, how much it costs, how it tastes, what appears on labels, and more.
- Author BiographyTyler Colman teaches wine classes at New York University and the University of Chicago. He contributed to the third edition of The Oxford Companion to Wine and his articles have appeared in Food & Wine and Wine & Spirits.
- Author(s)Tyler Colman
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 b/w photographs, 3 line illustrations, 11 tables
- Weight49 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.