All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 6000 years, the great temples of Egypt stood as the houses of gods. Each temple was ruled by a different god or goddess. The ceremonies and rituals performed in these temples reflected the attributes of each deity. This book lifts the veil of mystery that surrounds the Egyptian temples to reveal the magic and rituals of Isian tradition.
- Author BiographyBrenda McKoy A.K.A. Lady Brenda is the High Priestess and founder of the Grove of the Green Cobra, Temple of Ancient Mysteries. For over 20 years she has taught classes, seminars and written about ancient magical traditions. Lady Brenda has appeared regularly on both radio and television. Previous Titles are: The Way of the Witch, Lady Brenda/ A.K.A. Brenda McKoy (1997) 17562214747.
- Author(s)Lady Brenda McKoy
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.