All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells what to do when your company disappoints investors, gets slammed by financial analysts, or finds itself mired in lawsuits all of which have a negative effect not just on stock prices but on employee recruitment (who wants to work for a losing company?), and, consumer behavior (who wants to buy a major product of a failing firm?).
- Author BiographyBaruch Lev is the Philip Bardes Professor of Accounting and Finance at New York University's Stern School of Business and the director of both the Vincent C. Ross Institute for Accounting Research and the Project for Research on Intangibles. He is a permanent visitor at Ecole Nationale Des Ponts and Chaussees (Paris) and City University Business School (London).
- Author(s)Baruch Lev
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.