All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheres a growing consensus that the current job development system - both in the US and overseas - is badly broken. Too many people can't find good jobs. Too many businesses can't find qualified people. Whats behind the deep talent shortages that now confront the United States and much of the world? And how can we rebuild the pipeline?
- Author BiographyEdward Gordon currently serves as the president of Imperial Consulting Corporation in Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Desert, California. For nearly 40 years, the consulting firm he founded has assisted businesses, government agencies, non-profits, and educational institutions across the United States and Canada. Imperial's clients include Microsoft, IBM, Motorola, Walgreens, Amtrak, and Marriott, the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of Education, and U.S. Department of Energy, as well as government agencies in 18 states. He speaks nationally, and has appeared on CBS' The Early Show, CNN, Fox, NBC and on NPR stations in several major markets. He is also a seasoned author with over 15 books published.
- Author(s)Edward E. Gordon
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.