Winning the Long Game: How Strategic Leaders Shape the Future by Paul J. H. Schoemaker, Steven Krupp (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.56+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul J. H. Schoemaker,Steven Krupp
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2 charts
- Weight562 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographySteven Krupp is the CEO of Decision Strategies International, a firm devoted to helping leaders become more strategic and organizations more adaptive in the face of uncertainty. Dr. Krupp advises premier global organizations and has published in Harvard Business Review, Harvard Management Update and Chief Learning Officer Magazine. Paul J.H. Schoemaker is founder and executive chairman of Decision Strategies International and research director of the Mack Institute for Innovation Management at the Wharton School, where he teaches strategy and decision-making. Dr. Schoemaker has authored or coauthored more than one hundred articles and is coauthor of the business bestsellers Decision Traps and Winning Decisions, among many other books.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.03
- £7.50Trending at £9.96
- £15.74Trending at £22.99
- £8.99Trending at £11.93
- £5.66Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £6.92
- £5.95Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.