CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPoliticians and political groups devote great attention and care to how their messages are conveyed. This text brings together scholars from political science, communication, and psychology in a tightly focused analysis of both the origins and the real-world impact of framing.
- Author BiographyBrian F. Schaffner is associate professor of political science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and editor of the journal, Congress & The Presidency. He is also co-author with John Bibby of Parties, Politics, and Elections in America. Patrick J. Sellers is professor of political science at Davidson College. He is the author of Cycles of Spin: Strategic Communication in the U.S. Congress.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white tables
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBrian F. Schaffner,Patrick J. Sellers
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.