All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes how the economic structure and operations side of Major League Baseball during the Depression took a beating but managed to endure, albeit changed by the societal forces of its time.
- Author BiographyDavid George Surdam is an associate professor of economics at the University of Northern Iowa. He is the author of The Postwar Yankees: Baseball's Golden Age Revisited (Nebraska 2008) and Northern Naval Superiority and the Economics of the American Civil War.
- Author(s)David George Surdam
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note3 appendixes
- Weight522 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5487 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.