All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about winter, the coldest season of the year, that ties in with the UK Key Stage 1 National Curriculum. Written for early readers, it is carefully levelled at Blue Book Band for guided reading. Illustrated throughout with photographs, it is suitable for ages 5-6. It features a longer, less structured text with a more flexible vocabulary.
- Author BiographyAnne Rooney writes for children, teens and adults. As she says, she writes short books for short people, longer books for longer people. A lot of the books she writes are things that are true. Others are totally made up. Even the made up ones aren't entirely lies.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £58.50Trending at £65.34
- £6.45Trending at £6.81
- £20.95Trending at £22.13
- £9.79Trending at £10.31
- £24.99Trending at £42.80
- £11.99Trending at £13.48
- £7.00Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.