All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £68.77
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.95Trending at £17.02
- £4.44Trending at £5.23
- £19.99Trending at £26.73
- £11.99Trending at £15.05
- £2.81Trending at £3.87
About this product
- DescriptionA first children's title from a prize-winning poet and author of adult books. A novel exploring a young boy's grief, set against a colourful background of surfing.
- Author BiographyMimi Thebo is an American of Cajun descent, now living and working in England. A lecturer at Bath Spa University, Mimi is also an author of adult books being published by Allison and Busby. Mimi and her husband have just had their first child, Libby Jo, born on March 29th 2002. They all live aboard the Crinkly Starfish, a narrow boat on the River Avon.
- Author(s)Mimi Thebo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight129 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 12
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.