All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era of economic stress, rapid change, and social networking, customers are distracted, disgruntled, and harder to please than ever. This title provides a tested formula for restoring balance to the customer relationship by establishing what they call 'Service Calm'.
- Author BiographyDr. Chip R. Bell is founder of The Chip Bell Group, which focuses on helping organizations build a culture that supports long-term customer loyalty. He was formerly Vice President and Director of Management and Organization Development for NCNB, now Bank of America. Dr. Bell holds graduate degrees in organizational psychology and human resource development from Vanderbilt University and George Washington University. He was a highly decorated infantry unit commander in Vietnam with the elite 82nd Airborne Division. He is the author or co-author of eighteen books including Magnetic Service, Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service, and Service Wisdom. John Patterson is President of Progressive Insights in Atlanta and brings 20 years of executive leadership experience in the hospitality, business services and real estate industries to the book. He holds a graduate degree in business from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. He is the co-author with Chip Bell of Customer Loyalty Guaranteed and Take Their Breath Away.
- Author(s)Chip R. Bell,John R. Patterson
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £28.11
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.