All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the growing need to integrate effective security features into wireless communication systems, this book offers an overview of wireless security, as well the technical 'know-how' practitioners need to understand and work with the security concepts and techniques used for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation mobile networks.
- Author BiographyHideki Imai is a full professor in the Institute of Industrial Science. University of Tokyo. Dr. Imai is the author/coauthor of 35 books and is a renowned speaker at conferences worldwide. He received his B.E., M.E. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Tokyo.
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byHideki Imai
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.91Trending at £43.65
- £16.99Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.