All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEkram Hossain,Kin K. Leung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsChallenges and Issues in Designing Architectures and Protocols for Wireless Mesh Networks.- Architectures and Deployment Strategies for Wireless Mesh Networks.- End-to-End Design Principles for Broadband Cellular Mesh Networks.- Medium Access Control and Routing Protocols for Wireless Mesh Networks.- Channel Assignment Strategies for Wireless Mesh Networks.- Optimal Resource Allocation for Wireless Mesh Networks.- Resource Allocation and Cost in Hybrid Solar/Wind Powered WLAN Mesh Nodes.- Scheduling, Routing, and Related Cross-Layer Management through Link Activation Procedures in Wireless Mesh Networks.- Quality-Aware Routing Metrics in Wireless Mesh Networks.- Cross-layer Solutions for Traffic Forwarding in Mesh Networks.- Multiple Antenna Techniques for Wireless Mesh Networks.- Security Issues in Wireless Mesh Networks.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.