CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £37.76Trending at £54.10
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £12.91Trending at £13.72
- £17.10Trending at £27.48
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
About this product
- DescriptionOffers coverage of the foundations of signal processing related to wireless, radar, space - time coding, and mobile communications, together with associated applications to networking, storage, and communications.
- Author BiographyVijay K. Madisetti is a professor in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. He teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in digital signal processing and computer engineering, and leads a strong research program in digital signal processing, telecommunications, and computer engineering. Dr. Madisetti received his BTech (Hons) in electronics and electrical communications engineering in 1984 from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, and his PhD in electrical engineering and computer sciences in 1989 from the University of California at Berkeley. He has authored or edited several books in the areas of digital signal processing, computer engineering, and software systems, and has served extensively as a consultant to industry and the government. He is a fellow of the IEEE and received the 2006 Frederick Emmons Terman Medal from the American Society of Engineering Education for his contributions to electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Vijay K. Madisetti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Digital Signal Processing Handbook, Second Edition
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note348 black & white illustrations, 54 black & white tables
- Weight1587 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.