All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers engineering coverage for data services, Wi-Fi, 3G, and more. This title includes specifications for major wireless systems, including cdmaOne.
- Author BiographyDr. William C.Y. Lee is Chairman of LinkAir, Inc., and one of the original pioneers who developed wireless technology at Bell Labs. World-renowned for his development of commercial AMPS and CDMA technologies, Dr. Lee is a technologist, innovator, teacher, and writer. He is a distinguished Alumni of The Ohio State University, Life Fellow of IEEE, and California Council on Science and Technology Fellow. He is an Honorable Professor at three universities: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Aero Astronautics, Southwest JiaoTong University (Chengdu), and Taiwan National Chiao Tung University. He taught 3-day mobile communication courses internationally, sponsored by George Washington University (1982 to 1998), the first cellular and mobile communications courses offered to the industry. He is the author of the previous two editions of this book (then called Mobile and Cellular Telecommunications) as well as four other books.
- Author(s)William C. Y. Lee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight1251 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.