All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)Ray Tricker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white tables
- Weight1156 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Domestic buildings 3. Earthing 4. Safety Protection 5. Electrical equipment, components, accessories and supplies 6. Cables and conductors 7. Special installations and locations 8. External influences 9. Inspection and testing 10. Installation, maintenance and repair Appendices: A. Symbols used in electrical installations B. List of symbols C. SI units for existing technology D. Acronyms and abbreviations E. British Standards currently used with the Wiring Regulations F. Useful contacts G. Books by the same author Index.
- Author BiographyRay Tricker (MSc, IEng, FIET, FCMI, FCQI, FIRSE) is the Senior Consultant (Management Systems) of Herne European Consultancy Ltd (a company specialising in Outsourced Back Office Functions) is also an established author, with over 30 titles published. He served with the Royal Corps of Signals (for a total of 37 years) during which time he held various managerial posts culminating in being appointed as the Chief Engineer of NATO's Communication Security Agency (ACE COMSEC).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.