All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ginette Paris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. Denting My Thick Skull. A Fable: Mom, Dad, and Me, Me, Me. Mother as Archetype. Father as Archetype. Ideas and Emotions. Brother Philosophy, Sister Psychology. Psyche is Invisible. The Night Vision. The Virtual Reality of the Psyche. Modeling the Soul. Looking for a Savior. How Sick Am I, Doctor? Is Therapy an Investment? The Legal Model of Psychotherapy. Joy is the Best Teacher.
- Author BiographyGinette Paris is a psychologist, therapist and writer. She teaches Archetypal and Depth Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California. She is the author of several other books, translated into seven languages.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.