All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.95Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the adventures of fathers with their sons and daughters, this title helps readers discover: the powerful bond hunting together forges between parent and child; surprising ways hunting skills can help a child achieve success; life-changing insights fathers and children learn from each other; and more.
- Author BiographySteve Chapman and his wife, Annie, are award-winning musicians who take their message of Christ-centered family to fans all over North America. Steve's enthusiasm for Jesus, family, hunting, and humor shine in his books, including A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (nearly 300,000 copies sold), The Hunter's Cookbook (with Annie Chapman), and Great Hunting Stories.
- Author(s)Steve Chapman
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.