All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the author, a Brule Lakota woman who experienced firsthand the often devastating changes forced on the Lakotas, this book presents her attempt to correct misconceptions about Lakota history.
- Author BiographyEmily Levine is a longtime landscaper in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Josephine Waggoner,Susan Bordeaux Bettelyoun
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byEmily Levine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.