About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning series about a family raising a child with autism.
- Author BiographyKeiko Tobe was born in Japan and after graduation worked in advertising. She moved to Tokyo with her new husband and worked as a Mangaka's assistant, eventually becoming Mangaka herself. Although she has produced numerous manga this is considered her master work.
- Author(s)Keiko Tobe
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width150 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £5.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.62Trending at £7.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £7.27Trending at £7.37
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.