All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis text includes: a re-evaluation of Benjamin's concepts of history and modernity; a discussion of aspects of Benjamin's literary scholarship and his theory/practice of literary criticism and epistolography; and a review of Benjamin's writings on media and performance theories.
- Author BiographyGerhard Fischer Senior Lecturer and Head of the School of German and Russian Studies,University of New South Wales
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGerhard Fischer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.