CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionWestern feminists have long treated the rule of law as an essential ingredient of social justice; however, as the contributors to this collection remind us, meaningful justice remains out of reach for many women and racialized minorities precisely because the law turns a blind eye to the inequities that structure their daily lives.
- Author BiographyJennifer M. Kilty is Associate Professor of Criminology at the University of Ottawa. The author of numerous articles and chapters, Dr. Kilty is co-editor of Demarginalizing Voices: Commitment, Emotion, and Action in Qualitative Research (2014).
- PublisherWomen's Press of Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWomen's Press of Canada
- Weight612 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Edited byJennifer M. Kilty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.