All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the possibilities of letting go of our inner desire for control. It provides a challenge and an alternative to 'masterful' or technical approaches to theory. It draws on the power of poetry and fiction to help us think and puts this to work in the book's own practice of creative critical writing.
- Author BiographySarah Wood teaches English literature and literary theory at the University of Kent. She is Editor of Oxford Literary Review and of Angelaki.
- Author(s)Sarah Wood
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe Frontiers of Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.24Trending at £6.24
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.