All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first woman judge in the state of North Carolina and the first woman in the United States to be elected chief justice of a state supreme court, Susie Marshall Sharp (1907-96) broke new ground for women in the legal profession. This title uncovers the story of a brilliant woman who transcended the limits of her times.
- Author BiographyANNA R. HAYES is a former partner in the Raleigh, North Carolina, law firm of Manning, Fulton, and Skinner, P.A. She divides her time between Paris and Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Anna R. Hayes
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note20 illustrations, notes, bibl., index
- Weight957 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.48Trending at £10.67
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £2.39Trending at £3.03
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.