All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a cultural analysis of the conservative shift in national politics that transformed the United States during the Reagan-Bush era. This work focuses on two fundamental aspects of this shift: the suburbanization of evangelicalism and the rise of Christian popular culture, especially popular music.
- Author BiographyEileen Luhr is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at California State University, Long Beach.
- Author(s)Eileen Luhr
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note13 b/w photographs
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.