All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWittgenstein presents a concise, comprehensive and systematic treatment of the Austrian-born philosopher's thought. Renowned scholar Hans Sluga first recounts events in Wittgenstein s life in order to illuminate the historical, political and personal conditions from which his philosophical work emerged.
- Author BiographyHans Sluga is the William and Trudy Ausfahl Professor of Philosophy at the University of California at Berkeley. He is the author of Gottlob Frege (1980) and Heidegger's Crisis: Philosophy and Politics in Nazi Germany (1993), and editor (with David Stern) of The Cambridge Companion to Wittgenstein (1996).
- Author(s)Hans D. Sluga
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- Series TitleBlackwell Great Minds
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight414 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £22.78
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £6.66Trending at £7.67
- £7.92Trending at £8.99
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £8.94Trending at £9.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.