All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that Wittgenstein's religious thought is misunderstood by its critics, and that their misunderstandings are a result of being oblivious of apophatic theology--the theology that encapsulates Wittgenstein's religious point of view.
- Author BiographyEarl Stanley B. Fronda, Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of Wales, is Associate Professor at the Department of Philosophy, College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City.
- Author(s)Earl Stanley B. Fronda
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight517 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.