All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.46Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.93Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines more than 40 novels and short stories published in France between 1914 and 1919, to analyse how the women writers used fiction to voice their perception of the war's impact on women and their understanding of the personal and social transformations taking place.
- Author BiographyNANCY SLOAN GOLDBERG is Professor of French and Women's Studies at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)Nancy Sloan Goldberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.