All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMalgorzata Fidelis' study of female industrial workers in postwar Poland proves that women were central to the making of communist society.
- Author BiographyMalgorzata Fidelis is currently Assistant Professor of History at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her articles have appeared in journals including Slavic Review and the Journal of Women's History. She has also contributed to several edited volumes of essays published in the USA, Poland, and Germany.
- Author(s)Malgorzata Fidelis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.