All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the harms and crimes women are subjected to as a result of global social processes, and their efforts to control their futures.
- Author BiographyMaureen Cain is a sociologist. She has worked at Brunel University, the University of the West Indies, St Augustine, and the University of Birmingham. Adrian Howe is an Associate Professor in Social Science at RMIT University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAdrian Howe,Maureen Cain
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.