All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.81Trending at £13.35
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
- £7.11Trending at £7.80
About this product
- Author(s)Kim Socha
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Animal Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsHelena Pedersen and Vasile Stanescu: Series Editor's Introduction: What is Critical about Animal Studies? From the Animal Question to the Animal Condition Acknowledgments Introduction: Rooting for the Avant-Garde Avant-Garde Women Writers and Destruction in the Flesh Staring Back in the Flesh: Avant-Garde Performance as an ALM Paradigm Convulsive Beauty, Infinite Spheres and Irrational Reasons: Reverie on a New Consciousness Love and Laughter Now: Plucking at Stems or Uprooting Oppression? Works Cited Index
- Author BiographyKim Socha is an animal activist and sits on the board of the Animal Rights Coalition in Minneapolis, MN. Holding a Ph.D. in English Literature and Criticism, she works as a composition and literature instructor with publications in the areas of surrealism, Latino literature and pedagogy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.