All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays on gender and religion highlights the contributions that different disciplinary approaches make to feminist/gender studies and religion. Designed for the classroom, it also assesses the state of the field and raises questions for further inquiry and investigation.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH A. CASTELLI is Assistant Professor of Religion at Barnard College, Columbia University and has published widely in Biblical Studies, early Christian history, and feminist studies in religion. Her publications include Imitating Paul: A Discourse of Power (1991), The Postmodern Bible (1995), and Reimagining Christian Origins (1996), co-edited with Hal Taussig. ROSAMOND C. RODMAN is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Religion at Columbia University.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight850 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. Castelli,Rosamond C. Rodman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.