All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGender controversies - about knowing and learning, conversational style, partner violence, sexuality, leadership styles and pornography - provoke heated discussion. Eighteen controversies are explored in this work, with two opposing views presented on each subject.
- Author BiographyMary Roth Walsh is professor of psychology at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, and a Fellow of both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/1996
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight800 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMary Roth Walsh
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.