CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of specialists examine the dynamic relation between women and the public sphere.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Eger is a Research Fellow at the Eighteenth-Century Centre at Warwick University. She is the editor of the Selected Works of Elizabeth Montagu (1999) and a contributor to Women's Poetry in the Enlightenment (1999) and The Cambridge Guide to Women's Literature. Charlotte Grant is Fellow and Director of Studies in English at Jesus College, Cambridge. She writes and teaches in the area of Eighteenth Century Studies. Cliona O Gallchoir is a Lecturer in the department of English as University College Cork. She is co-editor with Susan Manly of Volume 9 of Novels and Selected Works of Maria Edgeworth. Penny Warbuton has worked as a book reviewer, archivist and university teacher. She is currently finalising her doctoral thesis Women Writing on Economics: Aesthetics, Writing and the Economy, 1760-1833
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Grant,Cliona O Gallchoir,Elizabeth Eger,Penny Warburton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.