All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the political status of women in the world's governments and challenges the view that women in the United States and other countries are breaking through traditional barriers to achieve unprecendented political power. The factors that exclude women from power are detailed.
- Author BiographyMIM KELBER, writer, editor, and feminist, has been a lifelong activist on behalf of women's rights. She served as policy adviser and speechwriter for Congresswoman Bella Abzug and as policy director for President Carter's National Advisory Committee for Women. She is a co-founder with Bella Abzug of Women USA Fund, Inc. and currently serves as editorial director of the Fund's Women's Environment and Development Organization in New York City. She coauthored Gender Gap: Bella Abzug's Guide to Political Power for Women (1984).
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMim Kelber
- Introduction byBella Abzug,Mim Kelber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.