All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines women and leadership in West Africa, with a special focus on Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone--the Mano River Union countries. These countries have traditions of indigenous female leadership in executive positions in varying degrees, and all three have a tradition of organizations that form important power bases for women.
- Author BiographyFILOMENA STEADY Professor at Wellesley College, USA,and the author of numerous books and editor ofEnvironmental Justice in the New Millenium (Palgrave 2009).
- Author(s)Filomina Chioma Steady
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.