All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen and Radio offers a variety of approaches to understanding the position of women as producers, presenters and consumers as well as offering guidelines, advice and helpful information for women wanting to work in radio.
- Author BiographyCaroline Mitchell is principal lecturer in radio at the University of Sunderland. She has been active in the community radio movement in the UK for the last 20 years and jointly set up the first women's radio station in the UK: Fem FM.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCaroline Mitchell
- Introduction byAnne Carfe
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.