All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationship between women and terrorist activities in the post-World War II era. This work identifies a dichotomy whereby women are significantly more active in domestic terrorist organizations than in international groups.
- Author BiographyMargaret Gonzalez-Perez is Associate Professor of Political Science at Southeastern Louisiana University.
- Author(s)Margaret Gonzalez-Perez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Terrorism Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.