All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that provides case studies of women who produced material objects. It deals with the women's complex and active engagement with material culture in the various stages of the material object's life cycle, from design and production to consumption, use, and redeployment.
- Author BiographyMaureen Daly Goggin is Associate Chair in the Department of English at Arizona State University, USA. Beth Fowkes Tobin is Professor of English and Women's Studies at the University of Georgia, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 85 b&w illustrations
- Weight1008 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDr. Beth Fowkes Tobin,Dr. Maureen Daly Goggin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.