All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £16.77Trending at £20.42
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.73
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores changes in clanship and inheritance, the employment of single women, the punishment of pregnant brides and scolds, and the introduction of Protestantism, all of which contributed to the diversity of women's lives in Britain during the early modern period.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINE PETERS is Lecturer in History at Queen's College, Oxford. Her research interests lie in the comparative study of women, gender and religion.
- Author(s)Christine Peters
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleSocial History in Perspective
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.