All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst edition published 2002 by Pearson Education Limited --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyJennifer Ward spent much of her career at Goldsmiths College, University of London, where she taught medieval and regional history. Her previous publications include: English Noblewomen in the Later Middle Ages (1992); Women of the English Nobility and Gentry 1066-1500 (1995) and Women in England in the Middle Ages (2006).
- Author(s)Jennifer Ward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.30
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.