All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough their own accounts, the author traces the history of Indian women from the nineteenth century under colonial rule to the twentieth century after Independence.
- Author(s)Geraldine Forbes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge History of India
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. IV. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byGordon Johnson,C. A. Bayly,John F. Richards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.