CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical, how-to book, written for women who are involved in the process of governance, either elected or appointed to office, who wish to stay in office, be re-elected or move into higher office. The book emphasises women's different approach to problem-solving and relationships.
- Author BiographyJOANNE RAJOPPI has served 20 years as a local, county, and state official in New Jersey politics. She is also a published author and journalist and has taught public policy-making as an adjunct at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Joanne Rajoppi
- Date of Publication30/08/1993
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRuth Mandel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.