All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses the issues facing women of colour in contemporary society, the representation of these issues in modern American literature and the place of women of colour in higher education.
- Author BiographyDIANE LONG HOEVELER is Professor of English and Coordinator of the Women's Studies Program at Marquette University. She has published numerous books, and her articles have appeared in such journals as Studies in Short Fiction, 19th-century Literature, and Essays in Literature. JANET K. BOLES is Professor of Political Science at Marquette University, where she teaches courses on the politics of race, gender, and ethnicity and on women in American politics. Her previous books include The Egalitarian City (Praeger, 1985).
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleContributions in Women's Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 189
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDiane Long Hoeveler,Janet K. Boles,Toni-Michelle Travis
- Foreword byToni-Michelle Travis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.