All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures research on the roles of women in Japan and Korea.
- Author BiographyJoyce Gelb is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Program in Women's Studies and the Center for Research on Women in Society at the Graduate Center, City University of New York.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/11/1994
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleWomen in the Political Economy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note30 tables, 8 figures
- Weight463 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoyce Gelb,Marian Lief Palley
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.