All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the advances made by women, few have entered the higher ranks of predominantly male occupations. This collection of essays by experts in various disciplines combines theoretical discussions with case studies to offer a vista on how gender has influenced and redefined notions of leadership.
- Author BiographySue J. M. Freeman is a Psychologist and Professor of Education and Child Study at Smith College. Susan C. Bourque is Esther Booth Wiley Professor of Government at Smith College. Christine M. Shelton is Associate Professor of Exercise and Sport Studies and codirector of the Project on Women and Social Change at Smith College. Jill Ker Conway is President Emerita of Smith College and a visiting scholar in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNortheastern University Press
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChristine M. Shelton,Sue J.M. Freeman,Susan C. Bourque
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.