All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen with disabilities are women first, sharing the dreams and disappointments common to women in a male-dominated society. This book represents the intersection of the feminist and disability rights perspectives. It analyzes the forces that push disabled women towards the margins of social life.
- Author BiographyMichelle Fine is Associate Professor of Psychology in Education in the Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Development Program and Women's Studies Program at the University of Pennsylvania.Adriene Asch, a doctoral candidate in social psychology at Columbia University, is a psychotherapist in private practice and a Senior Human Rights Specialist for the New York State Division of Human Rights.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1987
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleHealth, Society, & Policy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAdrienne Asch,Michelle Fine
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.