All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how women in the fields of rhetoric and composition have succeeded, despite the challenges inherent in the circumstances of their work. This book relates their stories of successes (and failures) to serve as models for other women in the profession who aspire to 'make it', too.
- Author BiographyMichelle Ballif (PhD University of Texas at Arlington) is associate professor of English at the University of Georgia. D. Diane Davis (PhD University of Texas at Arlington) is associate professor of rhetoric and English at the University of Texas at Austin. Roxanne Mountford (PhD Ohio State University) is associate professor of English at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)D. Diane Davis,Michelle Ballif,Roxanne Mountford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.