All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionTells how one human emotion shapes our lives. Briding science and spirituality, this book makes the case that a sense of wonder is a principal source of humanity's belief in the existence of an unseen order of life. It argues that like no other emotion wonder prompts us to pause, admire, and open our hearts and minds.
- Author BiographyROBERT C. FULLER is Caterpillar Professor of Religious Studies at Bradley University and author of ten books, including Religious Revolutionaries: The Rebels Who Reshaped American Religion and Spiritual, But Not Religious: Understanding Unchurched America.
- Author(s)Robert C. Fuller
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note3 illustrations, notes, bibl., index
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.