All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a full-length critical study of William Morris's late works and demonstrates their essential role in promoting the continuing importance of Morris's ideas. It provides a new way of understanding their relevance to his writings on art and architecture, nature and the environment, and politics and Socialism.
- Author BiographyPhillippa Bennett is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Northampton. She is a member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the Journal of William Morris Studies and has served as both Secretary and Vice President of the William Morris Society in the UK. She co-edited William Morris in the Twenty-First Century (Peter Lang, 2010) and has published a number of book chapters and articles on Morris's last romances and their relationship to his aesthetic and political ideals.
- Author(s)Phillippa Bennett
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriting and Culture in the Long Nineteenth Century
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.