All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume covers many subjects of vital importance to the woodcarver, from the preparatory work of drawing and modelling to the many different finishes which can be applied to the completed carving. There is also a section on wood itself, and how to make the most of its many qualities.
- Author BiographyChris Pye has been a professional woodcarver for more than 20 years and writes extensively about the subject. His previous GMC books are Carving on Turning (1995), Lettercarving in Wood (1997), Relief Carving in Wood (1998) and Elements of Woodcarving (2000).
- Author(s)Chris Pye
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/01/2016
- Content Note190 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.